Human Resources Forms
Use these free Small Business HR Forms to help with managing employees.
These HR forms assist employers with employee performance, termination, time tracking and more.
The Employee Performance Review can be a motivational tool if used constructively. It can also be used as a warning in some cases for poor performance.
It’s an excellent tracking tool if used during a probationary period. Just be sure and keep the Employee Performance Review in the employee file or somewhere safe and easy to find. If employee has consistent poor performance you will have to have these reviews documented and filed before action can usually be taken to cover you and your company’s back.
Click here for Small Business Human Resources Performance Checklists.
To make sure you have effective employee performance management the criteria on the employee evaluation must be compiled according to the Job Description.
Click here for specific Small Business Job Descriptions.
The Employee 30-90 Day Retention Questions below are detailed questions for the supervisor to have a contact meeting with their employees 30 days and 90 days after hire. Questions such as “How do we compare with what we said in your interviewing process?”.
The Employee Interpersonal – Organizational Skills Assessment below is a detailed assessment of the employee’s performance in several areas such as communication, leadership, etc.
The Employee Self Evaluation below is be filled out by the employee to list objectives which were met or exceeded during the performance review period and those which were not met…It also addresses goals and objectives for next performance review period.
The Employee Performance Award below is great to have available to honor the outstanding performance of your employees. These type of awards can quickly raise employee morale and, in turn, will give them an incentive to work harder and to be more productive for your company.
HR Policies and Procedures:
- Business Policies and Procedures such as Disability P&P, Drug Testing P&P, Privacy in the Workplace P&P, Time Off P&Ps and much more!
More Business HR Forms available on these pages:
- Business Check & General Deposit Slip Templates
- Business Job Descriptions
- Business Salary Analysis Form
- Compensation & Benefit Forms including Compensable Work Chart, Initial Notification of Cobra Rights, Overtime Policy Guidance, Overtime Compensatory Form, Profit Sharing Plan, Simplified Employee Pension Plan and Workers’ Comp Claims Checklist.
- Direct Deposit Form
- Direct Deposit Revocation Forms
- Dismissal – Employee Termination (Forms, Contracts, Checklists, 16 Page Report)
- Drug and/or Alcohol Testing Consent Forms
- Employee Absence Request & Weekly Absence Record
- Employee Emergency Information & Employee Referral
- Employee Incident Report Forms
- Employee Time Sheets
- Employee Warning Notice
- Expense Report
- Equipment Lease Request
- Human Resources Job Requirements Checklist
- Personal Reference Check & Reference Control Form
- Personnel Forms (Employee Payroll Forms, Employee Record Change Form…)
- PTO Request Form for your employees to request paid time off (PTO).
- Release of Information Consent Form for employees to fill out and sign to authorize their employer to release information regarding employment verification from other organizations (previous employers…).
- Vacation Request Form for your employees to fill out prior to taking Paid Time Off for their vacations.
- Work Rules (General) is a sample that can be used as a tool or guide to create general work rules for your small business to add to your company policies…
- Workplace Safety – Free Workplace Safety Policies along with a Hazard Communication Program Package.
- Yearly Physical Form – This form can be used when you require your employees to take an annual physical exam.