Our Sample Small Business Inventory Sheets are free for you to download!
Each inventory sheet template below will help you to get your business flowing smoothly by helping you maintain an inventory list.
Physical Inventory Sheet Template
The Physical Inventory Sheets are used when you do a physical count of your business inventory. Most retailer businesses are required by tax and/or accounting rules to provide an accurate on-hand value of the merchandise in its store. Inventory tracking can be streamlined with the right forms, making it easy to manage.
Inventory Status Sheet Template
The Inventory Status Sheet helps you maintain an accurate physical count of individual items, making inventory management easier. This inventory status sheet includes:
- Item Description & Number
- Quantity on Hand – The present quantity of inventory per book inventory book
- Quantity Ordered – The quantity of item ordered from vendor
- Date Ordered – The date item was ordered from vendor
- Unit Cost – The unit cost of item per vendor
- Quantity Received – The quantity of item received from vendor
- Date Received – The date item was received from vendor
- Usage – The actual usage of item in production or sales
Inventory Report Template
The Inventory Report helps track received and shipped inventory, as well as the current status and count of items in inventory. This report includes:
- Date, Item and Department or Location
- Received (Date In, PO#, Amount, Received By)
- Shipped (Date Out, Invoice, Amount, Stock Left)
The Inventory Equipment List is available also to record your equipment acquisitions. The inventory template form is important to have in case there is a theft, fire or other catastrophe that might hit your business because you will want to quickly and accurately determine what inventory you have lost. Keeping track with an inventory list makes it easier to get your business running again. This form will aide you in this determination if you have taken the time to document each of your equipment acquisitions. Be sure to keep a copy of this form in a safe location.
Click here to access the Inventory Equipment List.
Click on the link(s) to download the sample inventory sheets below in Word, Excel & PDF: