PT Massage Certificate
The Physical Therapy Massage Certificate below is available free to download and print for your office.
The Physical Therapy Certificate for a free massage can be used by any therapist in this field.
A lot of times hospitals will give away items such as these to help raise monies for charities, new hospital beds, employees in need, etc.
This gift certificate for a free massage displays:
- Certificate Title
- Company’s Name
- Person’s Name Certificate Awarded To
- Massage Certificate Expiration Date
- Therapist’s Signature
- Date of Award
It is up to you individually whether you want to specify what type of massage, but most therapist like to leave this blank and surprise the one who received the certificate.
10 Most Popular Massages
- Swedish Massage Therapy – This is the most common type of massage therapy in the U.S. The therapist use long smooth strokes with circular movements and kneading the layers of muscle using massage lotion or oil.
- Aromatherapy Massage – This massage therapy has an addition of one or more scented plant oils called essential oils to address specific needs.
- Hot Stone Massage – Heated and smooth stones are placed on certain points of the body to warm and loosen tight muscles and balance energy centers in the body.
- Deep Tissue Massage – This massage is more popular for therapists because it targets the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue.
- Shiatsu – Shiatsu is a form of Japanese bodywork using localized finger pressure in a rhythmic sequence on acupuncture meridians.
- Thai Massage – Similar to the Shiatsu, this massage aligns the energies of the body using gentle pressure on specific points and includes compressions and stretches.
- Pregnancy Massage – This massage is becoming increasingly more popular with expectant mothers. Therapist who are certified in prenatal massage knows how to position and support the woman’s body during the massage and how to modify techniques. It’s used to reduce stress, decrease swelling, relieve aches and pains and reduce anxiety and depression.
- Reflexology – This is sometimes called a foot massage, but it’s more than just a simple foot massage. It involves applying pressure to certain points of the foot that correspond to organs and systems in the body.
- Sports Massage – This massage is specifically designed for people who are involved in physical activity. The focus isn’t on relaxation but on preventing and treating injury and enhancing athletic performance.
- Back Massage – Some massage clinics and spas offer 30 minute back massages. If the back massage is not expressly advertised then you can also ask the massage therapist to focus mainly on your back.
PT Massage Certificate
Click on the link to download the printable certificate (PT Massage Award) below: