Office Party Thanksgiving Recipes
Office Party Thanksgiving Recipes free to download and print for your next Thanksgiving festivities.
Try these Thanksgiving Treats because they are fun and easy to make for your next business office party at Thanksgiving. These treats will absolutely make sure that your employees will have fun at this party and will definitely get them in the Thanksgiving spirit!
These wonderful recipes will also help decorate your office with all the bright fall colors that comes along with the Thanksgiving/Fall season.
Here is one of the Thanksgiving Treat Recipes below:
Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats
Here’s a treat that looks old-fashioned but is made with two favorite modern-day sweets (marshmallows and chocolate). This will be fun for kids to help you make these Thanksgiving Treats and they will certainly love them to eat!
- 24 Chocolate-Striped Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Frosting (optional if you don’t want to use chocolate chips)
- 12 Ounce Package of Chocolate Chips
- 24 Marshmallows
- 1 Tube of Yellow Decorators’ Frosting or Gel
1. Set the chocolate-striped cookies stripes down on a wax paper covered tray, spacing them well apart.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler.
3. One at a time, stick a wooden toothpick into a marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, and promptly center it atop of a cookie.
4. Using a second toothpick to lightly hold down the marshmallow, carefully pull out the first toothpick.
5. Chill hats until the chocolate sets, then pipe a yellow decorators’ frosting or gel buckle on the front of each hat.
These are delicious if you love Smores!
Thanksgiving is all about food, as most of us know, and if there was any time to show off your cooking skills by making one of these fun and easy Thanksgiving Treats the time is now at your next Thanksgiving Office Party!
Click on the link to download the Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes below: