Free Business Credit Application forms and Notice of Credit Limit forms for your small business are below with immediate access to download, modify and print.
The Business Application form can be used when another business such as a distributor or vendor wishes to establish credit terms with your company.
The Consumer Credit Application form can be used when a consumer wishes to establish credit terms with your company.
The Notice of Credit Limit is a letter to consumer to address the need for a credit limit and explains in detail the amount and why their credit was limited.
Small business owners need a guide for the credit process. Small business owners or entrepreneurs often need help when they are seeking outside financing for the first time.
The key to establishing a business credit profile and score is to search and find companies that will establish credit for your small business without using a credit check and then report the payment experience to the business credit bureaus. They will be able to help you establish your business credit profile by reporting the information to proper agencies.
If you would like your personal credit separated from your business credit profile and score , here are some general steps you need to take:
- Form a corporation or LLC to operate your small business. With these types of businesses you can establish a business credit profile that separates from your personal debts. You might be able to apply for credit under your business name and obtain credit without a personal credit check, chances are that you will only have to ask.
- Be in full compliance with the business credit market requirements.
- Be fully prepared with a professional business plan and your business financial statements.
- Find those companies that are willing to grant credit to your business without having a personal credit check done.
- Always manage your debt so you do not fall into any trouble making payments and you do not negatively affect your credit score.
- Always make monthly payments to credit grantors to keep your business credit profile active.
Click on the link to download the business credit application forms below: