The free Recruiting Business Checklist (Recruiting ROI Checklist) will help your company recruiter with their recruiting efforts.
The Business Recruiting Checklist (Recruiting ROI Checklist) will be very helpful to ensure that your recruiter gets the right candidate for the right role.
The checklist will definitely help your recruiter organize and track their recruiting efforts whether they are hiring their first sales employee or a new fields sales team. There are many talented and professional people just anxiously waiting for the opportunity to work in this economy today.
The most crucial step to filling a position in your company is finding the exact right talent, someone who has the skills just right for the job, but easily blends in with the culture while interacting with the team and at the same time completely believes in the company’s mission.
The Recruiting Printable Checklists below include some of these questions:
- How many employees are employed by your company?
- How many people did you hire during your last fiscal year?
- How many people do you intend to hire during this fiscal year?
- How many people do you intend to hire during the next fiscal year?
- What is your average cost per new hire?
- Do you have cost-per-hire information broken down by position, department, and region?
- What is your hiring-cycle time (in days)?
- What variables does your company use to measure hiring-cycle time?
- What is the annual turnover rate for your company?
- How much do you spend annually on travel, lodging, meals, and so on, in association with your recruitment efforts? Include expenses for campus recruitment events, on-campus and on-site interviews, and so on.
- What types of special programs do you incorporate into your recruitment efforts? Include virtual job fairs, radio promotions, public relations activities, recruiter attendance at trade shows and at local community events.