The sample business invoices below are free to download for your small business.
An invoice is a business document issued any time a sale takes place.
These free business invoices are a critical component of every small business. They serve as a bill of services, closure for projects, a legal paper trail, and an opportunity to strengthen the rapport between you and your customer.
The Sales invoice is perhaps the most common document in the business world. It’s an important record for both the seller and the client, and it’s an essential element in the management and bookkeeping of any business.
The Finance Charge invoice can be utilized for calculating finance charges on a bill of services…
The Packaging Slip invoice (shipping list, packing list, etc.) is a shipping document that accompanies delivery packages, usually inside an attached shipping pouch or inside the package itself.
Make sure your small business invoices are accurate, easy to understand and includes the following:
- Company Name and Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Email and/or Website Address
- PO Number
- Summary of the Total Payment Amount
- Due Date
- How to Pay the Invoice
- Clear Description of Products or Services Provided
- Details of any Agreed Discounts and How You Determined Them
- Information about any Outstanding Payments
- Delivery Charges (If Applicable)
- Period of Work Invoice Refers to (If relevant)
- Legal Requirements, such as your ABN and the GST Amount
- Contact Telephone Number for Queries
Clearly state your payment terms and if you charge interest for late payments. Don’t give your customers any excuses to delay their payment.
Providing an organized detailed invoice to arrive with your product or service can almost always speed up the customers payment. Your small business should always issue invoices promptly.
Click on the link(s) to download the free sample business invoice forms below:
Business Sales Invoice