The Mission Statements samples below are available free to download to use as a guide to customize and print one for your small business.
What is this type of small business statement called mission?
It is a key tool for your small business that can be as important as your small business plan. It captures in a few sentences the essence of your small business goals and objectives.
Also, this statement signals what your small business is all about to your customers, employees, vendors/suppliers and the community.
The Mission Business Statement also reflects every facet of your small business – the variety and nature of the products you offer, pricing, quality, quality service, marketplace position, potential of business growth, use of current technology, and your business relationships with your customers, employees, vendors/suppliers, competitors and the community.
Your business statement (mission) should reflect your business’ unique niche; however, studying other business statements like the samples below can strike some creativity.
Boy Scouts Mission Sample Statement (below) includes:
- [Company Name] is a company devoted to preparing young people to make ethical and moral choices.
- Our mission is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of Boy Scouts Oath and Law.
Charity Mission Sample Statement (below) includes:
- [Company Name] is a company devoted to fighting to end hunger.
- Our mission is to feed America’s hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger.
Consulting Business Mission Sample Statement (below) includes:
- [Company Name] is a company devoted to developing human potential.
- Our mission is to help people create innovative solutions and make informed choices to improve their lives. We encourage and motivate others to achieve their own personal and professional fulfillment. Our motto is: Together, we believe that the best in each of us enriches all of us.
Healthcare Mission Sample Statement (below) includes:
- [Company Name] is a company devoted to contributing to health and well-being.
- Our mission is to inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated healthcare practice, education and research.
The sample business statements below can be accessed by simply clicking the link(s) below: