Physical Therapy Forms
Physical Therapy forms (Outpatient and Inpatient) free to download for your small business or department with immediate access
The free medical forms for Physical Therapy below are free and can be modified to fit your small business or department.
Therapy is a type of treatment you may need when health problems make
it hard to move around and do everyday tasks. This treatment is also often used after orthopedic surgery (knee surgery, shoulder surgery, etc.) to speed up and ensure the recovery effort for patients both young and old. It helps you move better
and may relieve pain. It also helps improve or restore your physical
function and your fitness level.
The goal of Physical Therapy is to make daily tasks and activities
easier (walking, going up stairs or getting in and out of bed).
Physical Therapy (PT) department mostly consists of physical
therapists, physical therapist assistants, and physical therapy aides.
companies (hospitals) have 2 or even 3 areas of Physical Therapy
including outpatient, inpatient and home health. The Home Health PT
forms will be added soon.
The OP Physical Therapy forms below include:
- Physical Therapy History Questionnaire - This form is used to by the PT office to give to a new patient to fill out before the Initial PT Evaluation is performed. This form will give the Physical Therapist a clearer picture of what is going on with the patient before he brings the patient in the evaluation room.
- Physical Therapy Evaluation - This form is filled out by the Physical Therapist on the patient's initial visit. This form is filled out on the patient according to the what the Physical Therapist evaluates, and then is faxed to the patient's physician who ordered the Physical Therapy.
- Physical Therapy Flow Sheet Weekly Note - This form is filled out by the Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist's Assistant(s) on each patient's visit to document patient's progress.
- Physical Therapy Progress Report - This form is filled out by PT/PTAs usually before the patient has a doctors appointment to update physician via fax on PT progress.
- Physical Therapy Discharge Report - This form is filled out by PT/PTAs after patient is discharged from Physical Therapy and is faxed to the physician who ordered the PT.
- Physical Therapy Berg Balance Scale - This form is filled out by PT/PTAs to assess patient's risks of falls, etc. and is faxed to physician who ordered the PT.
- Physical Therapy Work/School Note - This form is filled out and signed by PT/PTAs for patients who need note for school or work.
The IP Physical Therapy forms include:
- Physical Therapy Evaluation - This form is filled out by the Physical Therapist performing the evaluation of the patient in the hospital. This form is then inserted into patient chart for physician review and signature.
- Physical Therapy Notes - This form is filled out by the PT/PTAs who is performing the PT visits on the patient in the hospital. This form also is inserted into the patient chart for physician review.
Click on the link(s) to download the Free PT Forms below:
Outpatient PT Forms
Outpatient Physical Therapy History Questionnaire
Outpatient Physical Therapy Evaluation
Outpatient Physical Therapy Flow Sheet Weekly Note
Outpatient Physical Therapy Progress Report
Outpatient Physical Therapy Discharge Report
Outpatient Physical Therapy Berg Balance Scale
Outpatient Physical Therapy Work/School Note
Inpatient PT Forms
Inpatient Physical Therapy Evaluation
Inpatient Physical Therapy Notes
If you need to modify this form, try the site: Free PDF Services
. You can convert this Adobe file into a Word document free of charge
and make the necessary changes.
You will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended) installed on your computer in order to save or open these forms.
You can get Adobe Reader free here
(a new window will open so you can download it without leaving this page).
If you want to open the file in your browser window, just click on one of the links above. However, if you want to download the file to view later, then right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As" or "Save File As". Then select where you want to save the file on your hard drive.
If you would like to receive access to the Table of Contents
for SmallBusinessFreeForms.com that has all the free small business forms, certificates, flyers, brochures, signs and more that are listed in alphabetical order by category with links leading to the page to immediately download just simply sign up for my free
monthly newsletter (The Small Business Form Gallery
)below. You will also receive access to my free
16 Page eBook - "Top Ten Tips on Small Business Success"
as a Thank You Gift for signing up. Enjoy! :)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Return to Home Page from Physical Therapy Forms.