Agreement Contracts – Security Agreement (Sample) and Promissory Note (Sample) available free to download, customize and print for your small business.
These sample agreement forms or contracts are designed to be used as a sample to help guide you into an agreement contract that will fit your small business or organization, and as noted below, they are not to be used before an attorney looks over them to ensure they are suitable for the purpose for which you intend it.
What is a Open-Ended Promissory Note? It is a signed document containing a written promise to pay a stated sum to a specified person or the bearer at a specified date or on demand.
The Open-Ended Promissory Note (Sample) below starts out like this:
- The undersigned (the “Borrower”) promises to pay to the order of _______________________ (the “Lender”) the sum of _______ ($ ) Dollars, together with interest thereon at the rate of _____ % per annum on the unpaid balance.
- This Note is executed in return for the following extension of credit from the Lender to the Borrower:
- The Borrower and Lender agree that this Note shall automatically govern any future extension of credit, in any form, from the Lender to the Borrower, if such future extension of credit expressly states that it is subject to this Note.
- (See form below for rest of agreement.)
What is an Open-Ended Security Agreement? It is a signed document containing an agreement of obligations between the borrower and the secured party.
This Open-Ended Security Agreement Contract (Sample) below starts out like this:
- This open-ended security agreement (“Agreement”) is made and effective this ________, by and between ____________ (“Borrower”), and ________________ (“Secured Party”).
- Borrower hereby grants to the Secured Party a security interest in certain property (“Collateral”) of Borrower to secure such obligations as now are owed, and such obligations as in the future may be owed, by Borrower to the Secured Party. The Borrower and the Secured Party expressly agree that this Agreement shall automatically govern all existing obligations that the Borrower owes to the Secured Party, and all future obligations, in any form, from the Secured Party to the Borrower, without further action by either party, and without express reference to such obligations in this Agreement or in such obligations.
Click on the link(s) to download the agreement form(s) below:
Business Purchase Agreement