Easter Recipes for Office Party
The Easter Dessert Recipes below will be a huge hit at your next Easter Office Party. You can very accessible to easily download and print them 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Office Party Recipes below for Easter include several dessert recipes including the:
Easter Rice Krispie Eggs
Needing to liven up your next Easter Office Party? If yes, be the envy of the party and make these Easter Rice Krispie Eggs and bring them with you for everyone in the office to enjoy!
- 1 Cup of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups of Rice Krispies
- 2 Tablespoons of Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Package of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon of Shortening
- *Sprinkles for Easter Decor – Optional
- Mix together confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, Rice Krispies, oil and vanilla ingredients and mold into eggs.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze for about 2 hours.
- After eggs have set in freezer for 2 hours, place chocolate chips and shortening in glass bowl and microwave on defrost for 2 minute stopping the microwave every 15 seconds to stir so chocolate will not scorch.
- Once chocolate is hot and melted, dip eggs in chocolate coating by using a toothpick or knife in eggs to dip with.
- *You can sprinkle the eggs with colorful sprinkles if you want for Easter decor.
- Cool on waxed paper.
These easy recipes are scrumptious and will help make your Easter Office Party a great hit. There are many office party recipes online so download the ones below and then surf the web for more if you need them.
You can have your employees bring a dish or dessert and have fun by taking time out of your hard work day to celebrate this holiday with your coworkers.